Saturday, May 09, 2015

Some Abstract-ish Ones

Sometimes, we plan a frame.
Sometimes, we want the light in a special way.
Other times, its about the dark.
And on other times, it's about the people, trees, animals, and other random things.

Here are some that were experimental in nature.


Dancing, I have realised, is tough to photograph. Especially if it's not very brightly lit. Add to that the fact there were hyperactive kids on stage. So I was failing miserably. And decided to turn the knob into something different. Here's the result. What do you think?

People love partying. But sometimes, they don't like being photographed while they party. So when during a party I had my camera in my hand and had nothing much to do, I decided to experiment with shutter speeds and lights. It was fun. Managed to get this one. And when some people saw it, they saw something else in it.

This is one of the first images I posted on this website that got some traction. The title was inspired by a very well written book, and the image was the result of a lazy afternoon in the summer months.

And this is the final one on this post. Its from a trip I took with some friends to Kerala. My friend was lost in the moment when he saw the open waters of the sea for the first time. His first experience of the vastness.

No comments:

Post a Comment